3G rule: Please carry your documents with you when joing an in-person yoga classes at the studio.
In case of a control by the Berlin Ordnungsamt, you should be able to show one of the following proofs:
3G: vaccinated, recovered or tested
Registration for In-Person Classes
- All classes can only be booked via our new booking system >>
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS WHEN YOU ARE SICK OR FEELING UNWELL (WITH COUGH, COLD, OR FEVER).
- Please cancel your booked in-person class in case you can not attand, otherwise other students on the waiting list can not use that spot, thank you!
- Wait in front of the studio until the teacher opens the door and keep 1.5 meters/ 6 feet distance.
- In the studio, everyone must wear a mask unless they are on their yoga mat.
- Please apply hygiene (handwashing, cleaning, use of props) and social distancing rules (1.5 m/6 ft) while in the yoga center.
- Before and after class, you must wash your hands with soap + warm water and use the disinfectant provided.
- Due to research on Covid-19 transmission through speech, we will try to limit our conversations in the yoga room and center.
- If you visit the bathroom while you’re at the studio, we ask that you disinfect the area before and after use. Cleaning supplies will be available.
- All students can bring their own yoga props
- If necessary, you can use our yoga equipment.
- Mats, blocks, and chairs must be disinfected by students after class. IYZB will have disinfectant in the prop room.
- During class, students may remove their masks once they are on their mat.
- We ask that students stay on their mat as much as possible.
- The room will be kept well ventilated (windows open), so that air flow is constant. Please bring warm clothes for relaxation.
- Before and after class our super brand new air filter will clean the air in addition.
- Please disinfect any yoga studio chairs and blocks.
- Fold up and store any yoga props staying at the studio.
- After class and getting dressed, please take your shoes and exit through the corner door in the studio.