Yoga for children (7-12 years)
Yoga for Teenager & Young Adults (13-21 years)
Private 1:1 and small-group classes (2-3 people) tailored to individual needs and health concerns can be arranged at your home or office.
Private classes are ideal for:
- Absolute beginners who are seeking an individualized introduction to yoga
- Rehabilitation of injuries
- Working deeply on specific areas of the body
- Developing a customized daily practice
- Modifying postures to accommodate individual ability
- Refining the alignment of poses to deepen the practice
- €80 for 60 minutes; €120 for 90 minutes.
- Small group classes (2-3 people): €110 for 60 minutes; €140 for 90 minutes.
Healthy, stress-free employees equals increased workplace productivity, and on-site yoga classes help generate a positive office morale by giving coworkers the opportunity to practice together for 60-90 minutes. Class is tailored to accommodate the specific needs of those who work extensively while seated at desks.
Workplace yoga is ideal for:
- Providing employees with an increased ability to manage stress
- Improving energy, mental alertness, and overall wellness
- Targeting areas that can be problematic for office workers (lower back, neck, shoulders)
For students with specific physical limitations that cannot be adequately addressed in regular classes—such as back, neck, or knee problems—the center offers a Therapeutic Yoga option.
Following an in-depth preliminary conversation between the teacher and each student, specialized sequences of yoga postures are developed and taught in private classes or to small groups with extensive supervision. Special props, such as bolsters, ropes, and chairs, support the therapeutic effects of the yoga postures and promote the healing process.
The Women’s and Pregnant Women’s class specifically addresses the needs of the female body in the different stages of life (menstruation, pregnancy, postnatal, menopause, postmenopause). This class is aimed at anyone who feels like a woman.
Together with the Gentle class, these two classes offer the opportunity to practice yoga a little more calmly and with more support.
Women & Pregnant Women: Mondays, 10-11:30 a.m.
Gentle Yoga: Thursdays, 10-11:30 a.m.