Workshop with Sports Massage Therapist Katherine Creighton Crook (London) | Sunday, October 6, 2019, 2.30 – 4pm
Do have desk-related neck & shoulder pain, and think there is nothing you can do about it?
Join us for this fun and interactive mix of theory & simple practical tips you can start using as soon as the next day. Open to everyone – no yoga experience necessary!
– why neck/shoulder/upper back pain is so common for deskworkers
– common mistakes you may be making that make it worse
– simple shifts that a make massive long-term difference
– Katherine’s #1 stretch for neck/shoulder/upper back pain (and why it’s so essential)
– a 10-second exercise that makes good posture easier
– how to fit it all into your daily life (without too much effort)
You’ll leave with an outline of everything covered and how you can make it a habit.
Katherine Creighton Crook runs award-winning sports & remedial massage clinics in London. She’s spent the last 10 years helping hundreds of people with their neck & shoulder pain and is excited to share her work at IYZB.
Her speciality? Getting the most results from the least effort necessary.
Katherine also runs a free “pain-free desk working group” on Facebook and has created “No Pain at Work,” a 6-week online course that walks you through all the stretches/exercises you need to sit painlessly at your desk, how to self-assess what to focus on, & how to build it all into your daily life.
Language: English with German translation upon request
Cost: 20 € – Early bird discount – payment by 27.09.19. 25 € – Regular price.
Bank transfer with Reference: “Workshop 10.06.19.”
GbR Brass Voigt,
IBAN: DE 79 1007 0848 0031 380900
Contact: (030) 616 26 676/