Private and on-site instruction
Private 1:1 and small-group classes (2-3 people) tailored to individual needs and health concerns can be arranged at your home or office.
Private classes are ideal for:
- Absolute beginners who are seeking an individualized introduction to yoga
- Rehabilitation of injuries
- Working deeply on specific areas of the body
- Developing a customized daily practice
- Modifying postures to accommodate individual ability
- Refining the alignment of poses to deepen the practice
Private 1:1 classes €70 per hour (at IYZB) €80 per hour (on-site)
Small group classes (2-3 people) €85 per hour (at IYZB) €100 per hour (on-Site)
Healthy, stress-free employees equals increased workplace productivity, and on-site yoga classes help generate a positive office morale by giving coworkers the opportunity to practice together for 60-90 minutes. Class is tailored to accommodate the specific needs of those who work extensively while seated at desks.
Workplace yoga is ideal for:
- Providing employees with an increased ability to manage stress
- Improving energy, mental alertness, and overall wellness
- Targeting areas that can be problematic for office workers (lower back, neck, shoulders)
For more information, references, prices, or to make an appointment, please email us at or call Elizabeth (61 62 66 76) or Katrin (313 67 73).
For students with specific physical limitations that cannot be adequately addressed in regular classes—such as back, neck, or knee problems—the center offers a Therapeutic Yoga option.
Following an in-depth preliminary conversation between the teacher and each student, specialized sequences of yoga postures are developed and taught in private classes or to small groups with extensive supervision. Special props, such as bolsters, ropes, and chairs, support the therapeutic effects of the yoga postures and promote the healing process.
For more information, please email us at or call Elizabeth (61 62 66 76) or Katrin (313 67 73).