Yoga for children (7-12 years)
Yoga for Teenager & Young Adults (13-21 years)
Private 1:1 and small-group classes (2-3 people) tailored to individual needs and health concerns can be arranged at your home or office.
Private classes are ideal for:
- Absolute beginners who are seeking an individualized introduction to yoga
- Rehabilitation of injuries
- Working deeply on specific areas of the body
- Developing a customized daily practice
- Modifying postures to accommodate individual ability
- Refining the alignment of poses to deepen the practice
- €80 for 60 minutes; €120 for 90 minutes.
- Small group classes (2-3 people): €110 for 60 minutes; €140 for 90 minutes.
Healthy, stress-free employees equals increased workplace productivity, and on-site yoga classes help generate a positive office morale by giving coworkers the opportunity to practice together for 60-90 minutes. Class is tailored to accommodate the specific needs of those who work extensively while seated at desks.
Workplace yoga is ideal for:
- Providing employees with an increased ability to manage stress
- Improving energy, mental alertness, and overall wellness
- Targeting areas that can be problematic for office workers (lower back, neck, shoulders)
For students with specific physical limitations that cannot be adequately addressed in regular classes—such as back, neck, or knee problems—the center offers a Therapeutic Yoga option.
Following an in-depth preliminary conversation between the teacher and each student, specialized sequences of yoga postures are developed and taught in private classes or to small groups with extensive supervision. Special props, such as bolsters, ropes, and chairs, support the therapeutic effects of the yoga postures and promote the healing process.
In a small group your child (7-12 years old) can stretch, play, and balance in fun yoga postures with Claudia Lamas. Iyengar yoga offers children a unique way to exercise, increase concentration, and stay healthy.
Course (5 dates during school time): 40 Euros.
Single: 10 Euros.
Thursday, 4–5 pm.
New Course: 8.8., 15.8., 29.8., 5.9., 12.9., 19.9., 26.9.
The course teaches the basics of Iyengar Yoga and is tailored to the needs of this particular age between child – and adulthood. Yoga is a wonderful opportunity to find a careful and conscious way of dealing with one’s own body, one’s own strength, breath and mind, specially as a young person. »Yoga for Teens« at the Iyengar Yoga Zentrum Berlin is a dynamic and physically challenging class, at the same time fostering relaxation and inner peace and a better body awareness.
Thursday, 5.15–6.30 pm.
New Course : 8.8., 15.8., 29.8., 5.9., 12.9., 19.9., 26.9.
Course (5 dates during school time): 50 Euros.
Single: 12 Euros.